Saturday, August 6, 2011

NIGERIAN SCAMMER AND BASTARD ALADE WILLIAMS, USUAGWU STANLEY AND MANY MORE.


SCAM EMAIL TO US, HE USES THIS PASSPORT TO CONVINCE US AND HE SAID THIS PERSON IS HIS WIFE AND WORKING WITH UNITED NATION. ALL INFO IS BULLSHIT...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Probert" tim.probert@halliburton.com>
Subject LPFO
To: ptrckdech1@gmail.com
Date: Tuesday, 22 March, 2011 11:41

Hi Patrick
Over the weekend I discussed with Mark Richard about our Low PoFuel OiLPFO)ur l ( that we need in offshore Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.)
Please ask or check Saudi Aramco contact if we can get or arrange an offer from any company that has trade permit allocation in downstream sector with Saudi Aramco,
Once you forward us any information we will fax them our letter of intent please find out or you can as well ask Total if we can get from them in any of their refining company,
Patrick get back to me very urgent we are running short of LPFO in the offshore Balikpapan.
Regards,

Tim Probert,
Executive Vice President
Strategy & Corporate Dev.

Halliburton - Corporate Office
Five Houston Center
1401 McKinney
Suite 2400
Houston, TX 77010

Phone: 713-759-2600
Fax: 713-759- 2601
tim.probert@halliburton.com
www.halliburton.com

HE WILL USE ANYTHING TO SAY THAT HE IS REAL BUT EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT.

6 comments:

  1. Everything that happens on the internet,Y'all say it's Nigerians..Wake up,guys?You were greedy..People from other countries scam others.Scamming started in the United States..So stop shifting the blames..Nigerians are good people..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If greedy corporations do things according to the law, they will then use lawful channels to achieve lawful means of making profit.
    Unfortunately, the greedy corporations look for shortcuts and steal resources from poor villages and nations.
    That's why if you looking for things in crooked channels, it will produce Fraudstres like the one providing a stolen passport of his so called wife.

    Do things the right way. Meet your contacts and have real face to face meetings. Conduct business according to the laws of the land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so now what is your problem? do you know how many white people cheated and took all the better things that belongs to the blacks? worbodam papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i see is Nemesis and Greed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Respect my girlfriend coming from USA and going to Nigeria to do modelling cross and I asked her about but I am like the truth are you will be coming here and she said I will be coming you and see show me her passport just the same like that and I don't know if it's real or fake I need someone to find out if a person is at home in USA or it is is in Nigeria I want to know if this picture is fake I've been waiting for 5 years now because I don't know how long the causes go on for I've been trying to find out anything much I need to find out the truth where this person is is with this passport picture has been sent to me even I am getting pictures off the person I've got loads of it but it's how long the person has been away I need to find truth tell me the truth or lying to me where she is I need to find out where she is a picture of a passport picture like that but with her picture on it how do I find out if it's true or fake please because she said she is from USA with a picture on it looking passport picture and her name is Miss Amanta Hershberger ???

    ReplyDelete