Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THIS FRAUDSTER THOMPSON WEBER - FAKE DEAL NATIONAL PETROLEUM AGENCY OF SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE

""BECAREFULL WITH THIS FRAUDSTER, THEY WILL GO FOR YOUR MONEY AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY ANY MONEY AT ALL. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY FOR RE-ASSIGNMENT. ""

Reply : Crude Oil Partnership
Re: Crude Oil Partnership

Dear Sir,
I choose to reach you through e-mail, as it is the fastest medium of communication irrespective of the fact that it has been greatly abused.
I deem it necessary to introduce you to this highly prospective crude oil sale venture .
I'm talking of crude oil trading! This is considered as the most legitimate and fastest money making machinery anyone can setup.
What do I mean? I propose that We become partners in a crude oil sales project under the umbrella of the National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome and Principe.
In this project, we will Register either your company or a joint company with the operational Board unit Of the Petroleum Agency;
re-assign an already allocated crude oil sale license to the company and act as representative of the Petroleum Agency in selling crude oil to the end buyers.
Immediately the license is Re-assigned buyers will start contacting you for delivery of products to their receiving port.
This project is highly prospective and very legitimate.
This licence was allocated to me some time back and i stand the risk of losing it if i don’t start lifting as I have not been able to do so due to other pressing engagements.
If we can agree to work together in unity,
we can make about US$6 Million dollars monthly.
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience to enable me give you comprehensive details regarding this transaction.
Please kindly respond to my private Email address eco.bureau@ozu.es

Best regards,

Engr. Thompson Weber
Rua 156 de Fevereiro
nє507 Chacarб-Sгo Tomй
Sao Tome and Principe
http://www.pipeline.n.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment